Vasai West Palghar, Vasai Virar, Thane, Maharashtra
GST No. 27AGOPM3883H1ZU
Approx. Rs 63 / KilogramGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Melting Point||-12.9 deg C|
|Boiling Point||197.6 deg C|
|Molar mass||62.07 g/mol|
Approx. Rs 75 / KgGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Packaging Details||200 litres Drum|
|Usage/Application||Manufacture of resins and plasticizers, Preparation of antifreeze and dyes, Dehydrating agent|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||Diglycol, Ethylene diglycol, Dihydroxy diethyl ether, DEG|
|Boiling Point||245 Degree C|
|Molecular Weight||106.12 g/mol|
|Melting point||-10.45 Degree C|
Diethylene Glycol Price List
|1 Kg Bag||Rs 63|
|200 Litre Drum||Rs 12,500|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Diethylene glycol (DEG) is an organic compound with the formula C4H10O3. It is a colorless, practically odorless, poisonous, and hygroscopic liquid with a sweetish taste. It is miscible in water, alcohol, ether, acetone, and ethylene glycol.
Get Best price of 99% pure 200 litres drum of Diethylene Glycol CAS No. 111-46-6, C4H10O3. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
- Di ethylene glycol is also used as a chemical intermediate in the manufacture of unsaturated polyester resins, plasticizers, acrylate and methacrylate resins, and urethanes.
- The tobacco industry makes use of its hygroscopic properties and uses it as humectant in tobacco production.
- Diethylene Glycol is used as a dehydrating agent for natural gas.
- It is used as a raw material for the production of plasticizers and polyester resins.
- DEG is used as a building block in organic synthesis.
- It is a solvent for nitrocellulose, resins, dyes, oils, and other organic compounds.
- It is also a component in brake fluid, lubricants, wallpaper strippers, artificial fog and haze solutions, and heating/cooking fuel.
- It is also used in personal care products e.g. skin cream and lotions, deodorants.
- Eye: May cause mild eye irritation.
- Skin: May cause mild skin irritation.
- Ingestion: May cause liver and kidney damage.
- Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation.
First Aid Measures:
- Eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids.
- Skin: Get medical aid. Immediately flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
- Ingestion: If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water.
- Inhalation: Remove from exposure and move to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
- Keep containers tightly closed.
- Store protected from moisture.
Fire Fighting Measures:
- Suitable Extinguishing Media: Dry chemical, foam or carbon dioxide. Water spray may be used to keep fire exposed containers cool, dilute spills to nonflammable mixtures, protect personnel attempting to stop leak, and disperse vapors.
- Special Fire Fighting Procedures: Evacuate area. Do not use direct water stream to extinguish fires. Product may travel with water and reignite. Vapors can flow along surfaces to distant ignition source and flash back. Do not release runoff from fire control methods to sewers or waterways.
Stability And Reactivity:
- Chemical Stability: Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- Conditions to Avoid: Excess heat, exposure to moist air or water.
- Incompatibilities with Other Materials: Strong oxidizing agents, strong acids, strong bases.
- Hazardous Decomposition Products: Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide.
Explore More Products
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited